Robert D. Ehling, Esq.
Bob Ehling is a seasoned international corporate/transactional attorney with decades of experience in diverse matters. He has worked with law firms in Tokyo, Silicon Valley and Los Angeles in in all manner of private and public company transactions and operations, and as in-house counsel for privately held enterprises in Los Angeles and Beijing.
Bob is experienced in:
- mergers and acquisitions;
- corporate governance and finance;
- commercial real estate transactions and construction projects;
- business operations, including procurement, production, marketing, distribution and logistics;
- regulatory compliance, representing clients before federal, state and local agencies;
- intellectual property prosecution, transactions, protection and licensing;
- cannabis and hemp transactions and regulation;
- aerospace and aviation operations and regulatory compliance, including executive aircraft transactions;
- international law and transactions, including business with Japan, China and the European Union;
- regulation of U.S. business operations overseas, including customs, export controls, FCPA and OFAC compliance;
- manufacturing, marketing and distribution of consumer-packaged goods, including food products;
- implementing tax-motivated business structures;
- litigation support, dispute resolution and settlement discussions;
- employment law and contractor matters;
- confidential investigations;
Bob is a graduate of Princeton University (A.B., Philosophy), the UC Berkeley School of Law, and the United States Army’s Airborne Infantry School. He lives in Venice Beach with his wife, son and cat, and enjoys dining, parties, movies, music, exercise, sunsets and the sea.